Live webcasting is a service that is gaining popularity in a large number of fields. But what makes it such a powerful tool? Live webcasting empowers content creators and industries to communicate and deliver content realtime to their audience and also enables 2 way communication with this said audience in realtime.
We have the ability to stream concurrently to multiple Facebook Live timelines, Ooyala, Brightcove, Ustream, YouTube Live, Periscope, Streamon, Vimeo and so on.
The opportunities for a powerful webstream could include:
- Product launches
- CEO Speeches
- Seminars and conferences
- Live interactive shows
- Surgical procedures
- International panel discussions
- Tutorials and lectures
Our professional webcasting professionals can assist you in:
- Site recce and planning
- Delivering high quality content
- Deployment of video crew and video equipment
- Setup Audio and Visual equipment (Audio Mixers, Speakers, microphones, lights etc)
- Live mixing of content (Multi Camera setup and mixing, Green screen, etc)
- Wifi bandwidth check, SIM Cards and troubleshooting
- Studio Space rental
Here are some tips for a successful webcast.
Contact us today for more information on our live broadcasting services.